The Gingerbread Man Puppet & Softie PDF pattern



Hello sewing friends! Today is a pretty exciting day for me. I am officially releasing a new pattern for sale. It's a PDF pattern to make a Gingerbread Man Puppet or Softie toy. Take a look and tell me what you think. 

You can use this pattern to make a cute softie toy or put a puppet pocket on it to make playing with him a little more fun. Leave him unstuffed (pictured below on the right) to make him easier to move or stuff him fat (pictured left) so he's nice and snuggly.


A few years ago I made a bunch of these little Gingerbread men to give with a Gingerbread Man book to all the families on our Christmas list. They turned out so cute I thought it would be fun to share how to make one with you all.   It makes the perfect, simple handmade family gift.


This PDF Pattern is written for the beginner sewist and includes 10 pages of detailed photos, instructions, and printable pattern sheets to make it easy for you to make this cute little guy. That means YOU can make this! I sewed him up out of polar fleece but any medium weight knit fabric will do. 

Here's a little peek at the back. He turns into a puppet with a simple pocket which makes it easy for little hands to slip in and run around the house with while the Gingerbread man escapes from everyone who is trying to eat him. "Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man"

This is an exciting day for you too because for the next couple of days this pattern is available in my Etsy shop at half price. If you hurry you can snag one.  And don't worry these are quick to sew and there is plenty of time to make one before Christmas. :)  If you make one I'd love to see it. Share it on Instagram with #gingerbreadmanpuppetpattern and tag me @bluesusanmakes.

Happy Sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment