Halloween Bat Hair Scrunchies



Happy October! I woke up to a fun notification that I sold another Bat Scrunchie on Etsy and I am super excited that it's almost HALLOWEEN!! I think these Bat Scrunchies are a fun addition to a braid or a bun for a little Halloween dress up fun.

 Halloween Bat Hair Scrunchies 

 I was wearing a bright orange shirt from the VIPKid classes that I taught this morning so I threw a couple of bats on and tried to get a photo to share. This is self-conscious me trying to take a selfie. I did find a fun filter on Instagram that put on some sparkly eye shadow, but I think I better leave the selfies to the younger crowd.

Halloween bat scrunchie - hair accessory

Look Spooky - No costume required!


Also I was pretty excited to see that the Etsy order was from a gal in my town that I don't know. I was able to refund her shipping she was able to come pick up her order from my house WIN-WIN!! 

If you are local to Brevard County Florida and want to pick up your order instead of pay for shipping just enter LOCALPICKUP at checkout and it won't charge you shipping. 


Of course this little bat is a fun addition to any scrunchie. If you want to make some scrunchies you can find my Tie Scrunchie Tutorial here. Let me know if you want a little add on tutorial for the bat. Maybe I'll put one together before Halloween. 

PEACE OUT for tonight!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment