Tie Scrunchie Tutorial


Hi sewing friends! As I'm sure you've seen, scrunchies are back!! But have you seen the cute little tie scrunchie versions that are out there? A tie scrunchie is a scrunchie with a little strip of fabric tied onto it to make it look like you've tied a little hair scarf around your pony tail.
I keep seeing them pop up in shops and I even spied some tie scrunchies in Target the other day. I posted a tutorial on how to make them the other day on the SewCanShe website and I just wanted to make sure you saw it so
CLICK HERE TO GET THE TUTORIAL
I also made an at-a-glance pattern sheet you can download and print. Click HERE for the Click HERE for the "How to Make a Tie Scrunchie" Pattern Sheet
Head on over to get all the details on how to make your own OR... if making is not your style I put some in my ETSY shop just for you.


I listed a bunch in my ETSY shop because they are so fun to make and I just couldn't stop.  
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MY ETSY SELECTION

If you are looking for custom colors or a whole set of matching ones for a team message me on ETSY and I'll whip some up for you.

Over and Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment