Fabric finds

I totally forgot to show you my Sample Spree scores from my recent Quilt market trip. Sample spree is an event where some of the fabric manufacturers and vendors at quilt market get a chance to sell some of their goods at wholesale prices for shops to purchase for sample making and such.  Some of the tables have swarms of people around them until they just sell out.
 That is how the Cotton + Steel table was.
  I was aiming to get Melody Millers new line but they were sold out of it by the time I worked my way in. I picked up a jelly roll of their basics and Alexia Abegg's new line instead.

I broke into the jelly roll and used one strip in my Quilt con Charity blocks. I couldn't bear to part with any more of it just yet. I've got to find a good project to sew wit it.


I also got a bundle of Priory Square by Katy Jones for Art Gallery Fabrics. I love this set.  I will probably just look at it all for a while.

And finally I picked up a couple of Charm packs Timberland Critters by Adorn It and Doe by Carolyn Freidlander. I was on the lookout for baby boy blanket fabric, Since my newest little baby boy is due in less than 2 months I should probably makes him something new and cute even though we don't really need any more baby blankets at this house.

Okay that's it for now. These should hold me over for a while.

Over and out!

1 comment: