Heart Wall Art Love

Hi there! After my Christmas decorations were all been put away the wall looked a little bare and ready for some fresh deco. I shamelessly copied Liz and printed up this fabulous modern heart from Caravan Shoppe.  You can learn how to make those adorable tassels from Anna Maria Horner's easy tutorial.

My heart pillow has been on the couch all year and now that it's time to decorate for Valentine's day it's perfect!

I have to admit it looks even more perfect with this cute photobomber.

I mentioned that my husband surprised me with a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and it has been so fun playing around with it.  Now my kitchen wall has new piece of art work!

I ran across this sweet set of cut out's from A Little Hut when I was looking for Silhouette project ideas. I think they are intended to be box lids but I taped them up on the wall and I love them. 

Oh, and I added a little LOVE to my pom pom heart.  I just cut it out of cardstock and taped it up.  I still haven't tried cutting vinyl yet but I dream of all the labels and words I can put on my walls now. :)

We love life over here!

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment