Little Flock of Bullfinches

It's December!! Oh my, we haven't decorated a thing but tonight will be the night we start.  We are going to put up our tree and I'll let the kids cover it in their handmade ornaments. We have a smaller 2nd tree that I have high hopes of covering with pinterest/blog inspired ornaments.  I'll pull it off if I have time.  Have you seen this adorable Bullfinch ornament tutorial?? I couldn't resist making a few.

As I snapped the picture I realized I forgot the eyes. Oops! Half the fun was dumping out my scrap bin and using bits of my favorite fabrics. I wrapped them up and gave away few as presents to friends at our Thanksgiving gathering.

My plan is to make a few more of these and then next on my list are these adorable houses.  I must make them!!
What about you? Are you making any handmade ornaments this year?

BTW: I'm thinking this up to these Parties! Monday FundaySkip to my LouShow off Saturday, and Block Party

No comments:

Post a Comment