Late Night Sewing


Tomorrow we'll have a birthday boy! So tonight I made some necessary preparations for the big day.  For preschool he opted to bring chocolate chip cookies to share with his class. 


And then I stitched him up a Super 5 Shirt.  Inspired by the many I've seen at Made on Maple. It fits right in with our comic pillows that I pulled out in preparation for his upcoming Superhero party.  This will be the third time we've thrown this party and I'm excited, it's just so fun.


I do confess, I couldn't find any suitable shirt at Target today to embellish so I pulled out a used navy T-shirt from the drawer and gave it a little update.

I better get to bed now.  Wednesday's are our busiest days over here and we have a birthday to celebrate on top of it all. Thankfully the friend party isn't for a couple of days.  Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. love the t-shirt! I don't have any kids, but my husband's birthday is coming up, wonder how he'd feel about wearing a "43" version of this??

    ReplyDelete