I'm teaching a class!!

I am having so much fun hanging out with my family this week even though it is FREEZING here in Colorado. It is literally 3 degrees outside right now. I think the high was 19 today. I'm not typically a huge fan of Florida, but heading back there is looking quite appealing. Anyway, I almost forgot to tell you that I am teaching a bag making class at my local quilt shop next week. I'm so excited for the opportunity to teach!! I love teaching people to sew.


l

The bag we will be making is called "Janet's Tote" from a Totes by Sandy pattern that they sell at the shop. Someday it would be fun to teach a class on how to make one of my bags, but I have to start somewhere right?.
If any of you local gals want to come make this bag you can find all of details HERE. The Janet tote is a large bag with a lot of pockets. It would make a great diaper bag or travel bag. It has ties on the sides that cinch the top to give it a cute shape.
I love all of the pockets....so many handy places to put things. This is a great bag for a beginner to intermediate sewer.

It will be fun to see how the class goes. I'm looking forward to it!

 

2 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous! Good luck! I really hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag. And, like you, I love to teach sewing ~ especially to newbies!

    ReplyDelete