I Won A Prize!

Hello! Okay, it has officially been a whole month since I posted here last. We returned from vacation and school has begun. Today was my little preschooler's first day. Sigh! I found myself with a little alone time the morning and so, time for an update. I have lots of things sewn up to show but only a few pictures. Photographing them is my goal for the week. But for today just want to say that while I was away, I received word that I won a prize in the Purse Palooza competion that I entered. I won 4th place for my toddler backpack.

So when I came home I found this lovely stack of fat quarters from Anthology waiting for me along with a gift certificated too.

Oh I also figured out how to write a blog post from my Ipad in Blogsy. It is seriously so slick. I think the only tricky part is uploading your pictures onto the ipad. You have to upload them onto an online account on a real computer...unless you have one of these.

 

It is an SD port with an ipad connection. I forgot to bring it on my vacation which made posting a pain, which is probably why this little blog was neglected for the month. Anyway, that's enough for now. I have a few projects in the works...Room Shoes for my sis, a super baby, and a new skirt for me. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully sooner than a month from now.

 

1 comment: