Fourth of July Tees

 Happy 4th of July to you!! I was incharge of the Neighborhood bike parade this morning and I realized last night that I didn't have any patriotic threads to wear to it, and neither did my kids.

Normally I wouldn't see that as a big deal, but I was in charge, so I felt I had to look the part just a bit.  So I whipped up some tees for the enthusiastic of our crew.

My shirt was a simple fabric applique inspired by this one.  I found it on Pinterest.  Love that handy tool to find ideas fast

For the boys I sewed on simple Captain America-esque felt shapes.   They were so excited to see them in morning

So we are celebrating the Fourth in style.  Though I have to admit I do feel a little juvenile wearing a fabric applique tee, but why should kids have all the fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment