Happy Easter!


Ahh, a lovely Spring Break has sadly come to an end.  Some of my family came to visit us and we had so much fun.  It was nice to have some help around the house.  My mother decided she needed something to organize to keep busy, so she took on the task of going through all my fabric reorganizing and re-stacking it all. (pictures to come soon).  While she was going through my scrap bag she found a "Happy Easter" embroidery work that I had made probably more than 10 years ago.  It was all finished just never mounted.   I never could decide how to finish it and then I got side tracked.  Anyway, I took a few minutes to load it into a frame and hang it, and now I have a little Easter wall hanging.

I designed it and drew the picture even.. I was so adventurous back then.  


I'm happy to have a little Easter decoration up.  I had high hopes of making a little peeps bunting.  But that hasn't happened yet.  I'm also considering attempting a new Easter outfit for Mer.  We'll see...Oh why don't I plan ahead?

Edited: I made this into a free pattern for you to download if you'd like to make one too! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. what a cute embroidered bunny perfect for Easter! :) I can't wait to see the pictures of your re-organized fabric stacks...might give me some ideas to organize mine ;)

    ReplyDelete