Simple Felt Christmas Crafts to Make with Kids.

Three days 'til Christmas! The kids are home from school now and since we played all day yesterday, to day is clean the house day.  Don't worry, we'll fit some fun in between bathrooms. :)

  I teach the 6 y.o. Sunday School class and one of the girls asked if we could do a craft for Christmas.  She asked so sweetly that of course I said yes.  We made Christmas Tree Pencil Toppers. I sewed the trees and they glued the sequins on.  It was the perfect 5 minute 6 year old craft. 


There is just something magical about felt and sequins at Christmas time.

Do you need a last minute craft to do with the kids while they are waiting for Santa to come? Make  Felt and Sequin ornaments.  We just trace around cookie cutters for the shapes.  Then I dab Tacky glue all over for the little ones and they stick the sequins on. 

These are just one layer but you can also cut two layers and have the kids sew around them with embroidery floss and stuff the middle for a little pop. 


  My sewing corner is busy today even though I'm not sewing. Mer decided to sew up something for her dad for Christmas, which is pretty exciting, since she doesn't usually love to sew. 

And now I'm off to spend the day cleaning and shopping and baking. 
Merry Christmas to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment