Pillows to Punch

The Superhero party turned out to be a hit.  I obviously didn't get to post everything I made last week.  Life just gets too busy to blog for me sometimes.  I'm working on putting together a little summary of all the fun things we did at our party in case you want to throw one yourself.  But first here are a few more things I made last week to get ready.



 I saw these "Pow!" and "Bam!" pillows on BoyohBoyohBoycrafts and just had to make them.





I used polar fleece for the appliques because I had it on hand, but I think it was good choice because it will wear better than felt would I think.  These pillows have already seen a lot of action and they are still looking good.  We used them for punching and kicking training at the "Training Academy".

I also experimented with the stitching straight (left), zig zag (right)


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment