ZPW Day 4

These little zipper pouches are pencil case sized.  
These were for Max's teachers.


I thought these needed a little stuffing so they each got a favorite candy as well.


Are you getting sick of Zipper Pouches yet?? 

I'm not!  These little things are really fun to make.  Hopefully I'll have one more to show tomorrow.

Remember how I mentioned that we are addicted to watching the Office on Netflix right now?
We are on episode 94!  Only 25 more to go.  I had to set up my sewing camp in the living room to make these pouches because Doug will watch it without me, and I can't let that happen.

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the gray with white circles? I might have to order some for a quilt...

    You've seriously been busy this week! I hope it's been fun and not stressful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the office and your pouches!!!!!!!!!!!! we are so sad the season just ended!!!

    ReplyDelete