Banners for Christmas

For Christmas family gifts I made something the families can use all year long. Happy Birthday Banners!
  I made two like this...


 And one out felt that I didn't get a shot of.  It's similar to this one...but better I think.


 At church we are doing six months of Secret Santa for each other. I made this little "Celebrate" banner for my SS so she can "celebrate" the New Year.























The other gifts I gave were crayon rolls, and a few bags and clutches I had in my stash of handmade stuff.

Happy New Year!! It's almost time to CELEBRATE.  What I want to do is sew up a little "celebrate" banner for myself, but instead I will be hemming new seat covers for our Primary at Church.
Here's a little glimpse of how they are turning out...


I made these out of an old sheet, felt, and 3 dimensional fabric paint (puffy paint). I love puffy paint!! 


And that's what I've been sewing lately!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete