The goodies.

So I didn't get these goodies made until I actually got to CO.  I didn't have as much pre trip sewing time as I thought I would. Isn't that always how it goes? I actually packed my fabric and took it with me.  I'm finding it easier to cut into all those pretty new fabrics these days.  So here they are...little gathered clutches.

I used the gathered clutch tutorial from Noodlehead. It was pretty easy to follow and quick to make once I picked out the fabrics.




I made mine with little card holders on the inside and added a D-ring on the side.
I gave each of the Sisters one as my little gift to them.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! So cute, and the fabric is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I'm admiring your fabric stash too. Such great prints you have on hand all the time!

    ReplyDelete