Kitchen Valences

I made them!! I ran out of quilt batting and couldn't finish the last two quilts so I made my Valences. I have been planning to do this for way too long. I was going to use another fabric but when I bought this Alexander Henry fabric to use for the kitchen towel gifts at Christmas, I realized it was perfect for the kitchen. It has all the colors I love.


I'm so excited about them, I love them!!

You can kind of see the old ones in this shot I just copied them exactly so I didn't have to think too much about it.They're done, I'm happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric. And the valances look great! I love having projects finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great valances!!! I love that fabric!!!! so cute!!! they stand out way more than the other ones!!! good job!!

    ReplyDelete