More Handmade gifts in the Etsy Shop

Rachel has been sewing up a storm and filling up our Etsy Shop.  Woohoo!! She's been working so hard I thought I'd show off some of her stuff. But before I get to that I just want to let you know that I get to be the curator for the Handmade Holiday on Sew Mama Sew today. Click over to their website to see my list of must sew Handbag tutorials for everyone on your gift list this year.  


Okay now for some Handbag goodness.


This bag is called the Vinca Zip Top bag. It has a pretty piecing on the front and back.





 The inside has a zipper pocket and slip pockets and the top stays closed nicely with another lovely zipper.



The piecing on this Vinca is a little different than the first.  I just love the way it turned out with the zippered top. 

She also sewed up some coordination Girlfriend Clutches.



This is the Pleated Shoulder Bag in Purple Zebra.  I love it's simple design and I think the zebra pattern on that purple fabric is cool.


The inside of this one has a zipper pocket and some slip pockets as well.

And one more  Pleated Shoulder Bag.
 

She also listed a bunch of Painter's Clutches. You can find more info about the Painter's Clutch in this post.

The inside of all of them has an invisible snap and a divider like pocket so you can keep your keys and phone separate

You can find more details on all of these bags in the Shop.

Happy Browsing!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely bags! You used very interesting ideas for patterns and fabric! Writers from www.best-essays.co.uk love them a lot!

    ReplyDelete