Thanksgiving Decor Ideas

Thanksgiving garland in front of a windo
I pulled out the Thanksgiving decorations! I'm always such a decorating procrastinator.   I discovered a garland I made last year that I wanted to show you.  After all you can't have a holiday without a little crafty garland hanging somewhere, right?
Garland in front of a window
I made this using the Waste Not Garland tutorial on Anna Maria Horner's blog.  Actually the fabric for it came from a free scrap bag they sent me when I ordered some fabric from their shop a couple of years ago.

 I also put out a little festive centerpiece on a piece of printed burlap from Joann.  I intended to sew a black border on this table runner but maybe next year I'll get to that.
Thanksgiving Centerpiece with candles

And then of course I hung up our traditional Thanksgiving banner. Yay! This one is a knock of one I found at Pottery Barn years ago! 
Thanksgiving Banner - Pottery Barn Knockoff

I hope you all have wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment