Wild and Free Clutches

Hi everyone...I survived quilt market!! Woohoo! Quilt market at 7 mo. pregnant is not quite the same as it was last year. I came home and took a five hour nap yesterday and hit the ground running today. Look for a full Quilt Market post tomorrow, but today I wanted to quickly show a couple more of the items that I made for Maureen Cracknell's Quilt Market booth.

I had a couple of trial panels laying around from the Garden Tiles bag I made for her so I thought I stitch them up into a pair of cute clutches.

They have recessed zippers in the top. I experimented with a couple different ways of inserting the zipper, but sadly didn't get a shot of them.  

I also added a little ring to the side and tassles made from the left over knit fabric. I love this little detail. It gives you a little something to hold onto.


So there you have it. It is fun to be able to experiment and play with such pretty fabric. 
Thanks Maureen!

1 comment:

  1. These are both so cute and colorful! Great idea for the ring and tassels.

    ReplyDelete