Looking back






On Sunday I had to teach a lesson on setting short term goals and I pointed out how sweet it feels to accomplish something that you set out to do.  As I have been looking back over the last year of my handmade history and I can't help but feeling a little grateful.  I can remember the small  and sometimes big victory I felt as I completed each project.   It is such a sweet feeling to create something that you dream up in your head. I am grateful that I am able to have this creative outlet and have the resources and energy to use it.  I am thankful that I have been able to keep up this little blog and record those small victories.




Thank you for reading and sharing my sewing adventures with me!

2012 has been a good year. Can't wait to see what 2013 brings!

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment