Local Quilt Shop Day



Today is Visit Your Local Quilt Shop Day!  I'm sure it's a celebration aimed at bringing a little business their way, but you may find some extra great deals today so check out what your LQS has to offer.  There are a few shops in my area but the closest one to my house it the Boutique 4 Quilters.  It is just five minutes away from my house so I frequently go there to get last minute bits and pieces for projects I'm working on.


They have a great selection of prints to choose from and a great selection of notions and patterns too.  One favorite thing about this shop is their zipper selection, you know how many zipper pouches I make.  Their zippers cost almost half what they do at Joann and they have every color of the rainbow.  Their staff is so nice too. Their LQS Day deal is Buy 2 Fat quarters Get One Free!

Other Shops in my area are...
Quilting Folks Sewing Gallery  Melbourne, FL
Pickled Quilts, Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Quilts and Lace Melbourne, FL
The Quilt Place  Rockledge, FL


If you visit a Local Quilt Shop today, and take a photograph, you can enter your photo in a contest to win a new sewing machine and fabric money.  Click here for details.  I will be heading to the Rockledge one today in search of some side strip fabric for my Herringbone quilt.  I  have 25 blocks done!! 10 more to go.

Now I'm off to get a haircut...Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment