Meet Bat Baby!

Hi there! I took a little break from posting after my big craft fair push.  I had a lovely relaxing Thanksgiving weekend and am busy getting ready for Christmas.  Is it really just 3 weeks away?
Today I get to show you the little gift I made for one of my favorite little guys who's mom just had a baby.

Introducing Bat Baby! 


He's number 3 in my series of Superhero babies.  You can find Super Baby here...and Baby Hulk here.


 Even little boys need to learn how to change a diaper, dress a baby, and wrap him up tight.

Of course he's fun to fly around the house too.  

I realized after the photo shoot that I forgot to sew on the hair... oops!
I stitched some on before I gave him away. 

I also made a little tote for him to keep all his things together.  

This might be the end of my Superhero baby series.  I've considered whether I should try and make a little baby Avenger but I just can't wrap my head around a baby Iron man, Thor, or Captain America.  If one of you attempt it I'd love to see what you come up with. 

Off to bed now, tomorrow will be a busy day!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable. What a great idea for a little boy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!! I should make some of these for my boys. I also love the chevron stitching on the striped side of the blanket. Sew cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is brilliant, what a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete