Perfect PJ Shorts

Have I really not posted since May??? I really didn't intend to neglect this little blog for the summer.  We are on our 3rd week of summer here and it has been action... packed... fun.  I have been sewing a little here and there at night to keep my sanity, but truthfully I am craving a few lazy sewing days. I mean, it's summer right?   I'm tempted to hold a movie marathon or two and let the kids totally veg out while I sew.  I have so many projects stacking up in my brain.  Here are a few pictures of my recent finishes...

I pinned these PJ shorts a while ago and thought that Mer needed a couple of pair.  They are quick and easy and comfortable.
 They are from Stitch Magazine, Summer 2012.  The Weekend Linen Shorts pattern download is free but you have to have the magazine for the instructions.
  I like that they ride a little lower than the usual pajama pant patterns so the crotch isn't so long.  I sewed up an XS for her.

I also made another name banner.  Who doesn't need a name banner for their new baby??  please excuse the cloudy pic.  Cold A/C camera + outside heat and humidity = cloudy picture.

That's all for now. I made a skirt for myself, motivated by skirt week, so I'll post that as soon as I have pictures. I am currently working on a backpack for my littlest boy and I bought a pattern to make myself some shorts.  Hope to get to those soon. Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment