American Flag Wreath


 Hi there!!!  I'm just popping in to show you the craft that superseded the finishing of the map quilt this week.  An American Flag wreath.  


I bet you are jealous of my butterfly door! :)  Ahhhh Florida!



My friend Kristin came over this week and while the kids played we wrapped yarn.  This is a fun, easy project...no sewing required!.   Three full skeins of yarn should be enough to make 3 full wreaths... wouldn't this be a fun little gift to give for friends or family?

Have you jumped on board with the yarn wreath craze lately?   There are so many cute yarn wreaths out there.  I found this one on Pinterest . Love that site!!  The tutorial for it is over at The Creative Imperative

 I love this one  and this one.  You can find another tutorial for a cute one over here.

My favorite thing about this project is that I finished it early enough in the season to actually decorate for the 4th!  That is big for me, I'm usually so last minute.


Are you ready for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment