A New Bag for Me!

My every day bag was getting a little shabby so I decided to make a new one.  I had this all cut out to have done for my visit to San Francisco last month but it didn't quite get finished.  I put the finishing touches on it last night and here it is.
Its the same style as my last one.  It's based on the design of the Folklore bag in the book One Yard Wonders, though mine comes out a little different.   If you want to make it that's where you can find the pattern.  The fabric is Trellis in Teal by Anna Maria Horner.  It is home decorator weight fabric which makes it very sturdy.  I only had 1/2 yard of it which made it a little tricky to work with trying to center the pattern, I just had to take what I could get with some of the cuts.  This is what the inside looks like. I love being able to customize my pockets. A slot for the phone, a slot for the keys, and a couple of other pockets for the small stuff that gets lost.

 
Anyway, I like how bright it is.  Perfect for Spring. Is it spring yet?  I live in FL and we basically have no seasons.

Bye for now... I've got to get to my next project.  It's a quick one I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I love the big flower on the front and a perfect bag to get ready for spring! (You can spring clean your old bag right into your new one).

    ReplyDelete