To Market, to Market

It's Farmer's Market time again. Here's what I've made to take tomorrow to add to the few bags I have from last season... an assortment of bags and clutches.

 A banner

 ...and 10 more crayon rolls

These little clutches are a new try for me. 
 The top has an inset zipper that I like.
And this picture is for you Rachel.. I tried out your wire wrapping trick but since I had no crab claws I just hook the wire right to the zipper.  Thanks for the tutorial.

And now I'm off!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy!!! Did it all sell!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to meet you at the Farmer's market. I am def. going to have to get some crayon rolls. Cira loves her feather clips. :) I love your blog. I use to sew, you are getting me inspired again!
    Leala

    ReplyDelete